We are the First to Offer an Email Archiving and Supervision Compliance Solution that Addresses FINRA and SEC Regulations for Third-Party Links
Renton, Wash. – May 27, 2015 – Erado, an innovator in electronic communication compliance, announced today that it has expanded its embedded hyperlink compliance solution to include hyperlinks embedded in email, instant message, and SMS communications . Erado is the first electronic communication compliance provider to address FINRA and SEC regulations requiring the capture of third-party links. The company’s all-encompassing compliance platform enables financial services firms to communicate compliantly for business growth.
Embedded hyperlink compliance technology addresses FINRA Regulatory Notice 11-39, Investment Advisers Act of 1940 Rule 204–2 and SEC 17a-3 which requires firms to archive and monitor hyperlinks and their content in electronic communications and social media. Erado’s hyperlink capture solution assists brokers and dealers and registered investment advisory firms in satisfying these requirements.
“We are excited to be expanding this service to all forms of electronic communications,” said Craig Brauff, Chief Executive Officer for Erado. “As hyperlinked web content is increasingly referenced in email and social media, Erado’s solution addresses an essential compliance need for the financial services industry.”
With embedded hyperlink capture, financial service firms can:
- Capture third-party links, across all forms of electronic communications channels, including email, instant messages, text messages, social media etc.
- Capture and archive the content of all third-party links originated in all forms of electronic communications, along with an image of the hyperlink location , the text including any documents, pictures or video.
- Capture and archive the content of shortened third-party links commonly found in social media posts.
- Once the content of the linked webpage is captured, it is delivered to Erado’s cloud-based archive where the image and text are monitored and reported based on the firm’s defined compliance policy.
- Access and view all hyperlink webpages in the Erado archive, enabling firms to reliably and efficiently survey linked webpages and flag potential issues.
Erado is an innovator in electronic communication compliance, delivering archiving, analytics, security, and hosted services to customers worldwide. Since 1994, Erado has assisted organizations manage and enforce cost-effective compliance and retention policies. See www.erado.com for more information or call 866-673-7236.