RENTON, WA. January 9, 2009 – Erado the leading on-demand message security archiving, compliance, and hosting services, announced announced the deployment of its new SaaS based management control center for managing its email archiving, security, and anti-spam applications.
Millions of small and medium sized businesses should be archiving email and instant messages for e-discovery and compliance purposes, yet most lack the resources required to deploy an on-premise system. Most other SaaS based solutions are too expensive, or lack the needed features to comply with today’s requirements.
Erado’s email archiving services are inexpensive, feature rich, easy to implement, easy to manage, and exceeds today’s rigorous e-discovery, archiving, and compliance requirements.
New features include:
- Unlimited archive storage
- User defined Boolean based archive search
- Easier archive export to PST, EML, and XML
- Easier anti-spam management and white list searching
- Enhanced outbound content management
- Improved SecureMail recipient delivery management
- Additional account administration options
- Conference Call and Webinar Archiving though our partner Link Conference
Erado provides a suite of hosted solutions for capture, review, and archiving of electronic communications, including email, instant messaging, and social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Founded in 1994, Erado helps organizations manage and enforce cost-effective compliance and records retention policies. For more information, see us at www.erado.com.
Public Relations Coordinator
Phone: (425) 336-0480 ext. 205